Re: Where is the WWW SVN repo again?

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where is the WWW SVN repo again?
Date: 2011-05-26 22:23:04
Lists: pgsql-www

On 05/26/2011 04:04 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> A simple review of the developer FAQ will tell you EXACTLY where it is.
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
>>
> Intuitive ... NOT.
>
> FWIW, this is another example of wiki search fail. Someday I really
> need to look at the mediawiki search code ...

That's partially the fault of the description not being very detailed
though. I just updated
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#How_do_I_get_involved_in_PostgreSQL_web_site_development.3F
and now it jumps right out if you search the wiki for "subversion" for
example. I also cross-linked it with the "Infrastructure Team" page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Infrastructure_team and put some of the
same text there. (I was amused that the Infra team page had malformed
markup on it, fixed that too)

Once all that makes its way out to Google's search, too, it should be
easier for anyone who remembers something about the site to find it
again--and maybe even for the uninitiated to discover it.