Re: 9.2 schedule

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 9.2 schedule
Date: 2011-05-24 17:35:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Robert,

> -Publish information about the full schedule to some of the more popular
> mailing lists

I think that posting to pgsql-announce and PostgreSQL.org news, and this
list would be sufficient. I'm happy to take care of that.

> -Link to this page more obviously from postgresql.org (fixed redirect
> URL is probably the right approach) to "bless" it, and potentially
> improve its search rank too.

I would suggest instead adding a new page to postgresql.org/developer
which lists the development schedule, rather than linking to that wiki
page. Maybe on this page?

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/roadmap

--
Josh Berkus