pgAdmin 1.14 Visual Tour

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 1.14 Visual Tour
Date: 2011-04-30 22:20:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I've been working on this today, and here is what I came up to:

http://wwwdevel.pgadmin.org/visualtour14.php

It still needs some love. I need fresh ideas, comments, english fixes,
design skills, and all that kind of stuff. I don't think I forgot new
functionalities, but if it happened, please tell me.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr