Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Vladimir Kokovic <vladimir(dot)kokovic(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions
Date: 2011-04-18 07:33:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le 18/04/2011 09:15, Vladimir Kokovic a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Problem is in the text which is returned with pgTable.getSql !
> Without patch primary key contains word 'COLLATE' which PostgreSQL
> does not expect.

Yeah, you already said that. I didn't reproduce it. And your patch
doesn't forbid it. It makes sure that we don't have the COLLATE clause
for the default collation.

Anyways, what I need is a way to reproduce the issue. What are the exact
steps I need to follow to reproduce it? Thanks.

Oh, and please, don't forget to CC the list.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr