Postgres extension for recurring Events

From: Christian B <fabrik42(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres extension for recurring Events
Date: 2011-04-12 07:12:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I'm relatively new to postgres and at the moment I'm very interested in
postgres extensions that can make life easier :)

I was wondering if there is an extension (maybe a special data type)
that can store and query recurring events, somehow like an iCalendar
persistence layer.

I'm happy about any suggestions. :)

Thanks,
Chris