Re: Major features for 9.1

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <lardinois(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,<gilberto(dot)castillo(at)etecsa(dot)cu>, <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Major features for 9.1
Date: 2011-04-05 12:22:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Andrew Lardinois wrote:

> I could go on finding random articles with some content about
> serialization all night.

> [all sorts of articles about data serialization and Server Side
> Include technology]

But we're talking about *SERIALIZABLE transactions*, and you have yet
to cite an article which has anything to do with that. Please don't
post more of this until you read the wiki page I cited and understand
the issue. If you find an article related to *that* topic I'm all
ears. Random articles about unrelated topics which happen to contain
similar words are not helpful.

-Kevin