Re: [HACKERS] found a very confusing and maybe outdated sentence

From: Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] found a very confusing and maybe outdated sentence
Date: 2011-04-04 08:06:04
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

On 04.04.2011 01:51, Robert Haas wrote:

>>> +1 for deleting the entire sentence.
>>>
>> Here is the patch for removing the whole sentence.
> Hmm... this actually removes two sentences. I've committed the
> removal of the one we talked about; I don't particularly see any
> reason to remove the following one also.

Hello Robert,

the second sentence says "these features" - and I would understand:

these features == man pages

Means, I would understand that the two sentences belong together and
both talk about man pages.

When we don't mention man pages anymore then we not need the sentence
that tells that the tutorial won't take care about man pages.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com