Polish language localisation.

From: Piotr Czekalski <pczekalski(at)techbaza(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Polish language localisation.
Date: 2011-03-25 09:41:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello there,

Who's responsible for Polish language translation of PgAdmin?
There are some language corrections to introduce, particularly those
related to the jobs management (PgAgent) The 'step' definition dialog
contains English terms and those Polish ones are hard to understand ;-).

Let me know if (and how) I can help to correct translation,

Piotr

"TECHBAZA.PL" Sp. z o.o.
Technologie WEB, eDB& eCommerce
tel. (+4832) 7186081