Short term contract work for PostgresSql DBA Architect/Administrator

From: Randy Fox <randy(dot)fox(at)bonqo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Short term contract work for PostgresSql DBA Architect/Administrator
Date: 2011-03-15 18:03:02
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a DBA Architect/Administrator for a short
term contract position to analyze, tune, and make recommendations for
our PostgresSql server.

We are looking for someone who can analyze the current config and tune
it for our hardware and load that we are currently experiencing and
recommend a growth strategy. Secondary is to analyze our queries and
indexing strategy and make recommendations.

Principals Only.

Randy Fox
--

randy(dot)fox(at)bonqo(dot)com <mailto:randy(dot)fox(at)bonqo(dot)com>
phone: 805.879.1589

*
bonqo <http://www.bonqo.com/>

randy fox