Re: Bug -PGAdmin 1.12.2

From: Melvin Davidson <mdavidson(at)icsolutions(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug -PGAdmin 1.12.2
Date: 2011-02-22 22:37:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

>Works for me here. What are your exact steps?

Steps to duplicate:

1. Right Click on a database
2. Click on Backup
3. In popup screen, specify filename.
4. Click the Objects Tab
5. Uncheck the database (1st box)
6. Specifically check two or more individual tables, but not all.
7. Click OK

Poof! All tables are copied, regardles of whether they are checked or not.