Re: BUG #5878: BTREE_BUILD_STATS causes 'make check' to fail

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Jan-Peter Seifert <Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5878: BTREE_BUILD_STATS causes 'make check' to fail
Date: 2011-02-18 13:26:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Em 10-02-2011 09:56, Jan-Peter Seifert escreveu:
> However, as long as I have BTREE_BUILD_STATS defined, 'make check' fails on
> me with the following message:

It is a bug. The attached patch fixes it. I didn't investigate when it was
broken; maybe one or two releases ago when someone reorganizes the header
files. Those debug macros deserve a refactor but nobody bothers to do it yet.

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
http://www.timbira.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size