Re: SSI bug?

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Dan Ports" <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>, "YAMAMOTO Takashi" <yamt(at)mwd(dot)biglobe(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI bug?
Date: 2011-02-17 22:11:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dan Ports <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu> wrote:

> Oops. Those are both definitely bugs (and my fault). Your patch
> looks correct. Thanks for catching that!

Could a committer please apply the slightly modified version here?:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4D5C46BB020000250003AB40@gw.wicourts.gov

It is a pretty straightforward bug fix to initialize some currently
uninitialized data which is causing occasional but severe problems,
especially during vacuum.

I'm still working on the other issues raised by YAMAMOTO Takashi and
Heikki. I expect to have a solution for those issues this weekend,
but this bug fix is needed regardless of how those issues are
settled.

-Kevin