Re: From SQLite to Postgres

From: "Eli Adam" <EAdam(at)co(dot)lincoln(dot)or(dot)us>
To: "Rich Shepard" <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>,<pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: From SQLite to Postgres
Date: 2011-02-16 18:36:45
Lists: pdxpug

gdal/ogr may help you. See supported vector formats here:
http://gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html

More SQLite and postgis here:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2008-April/019225.html

Bests, Eli

>>> On 2/16/2011 at 10:30 AM, in message
<alpine(dot)LNX(dot)2(dot)00(dot)1102161026320(dot)19529(at)salmo(dot)appl-ecosys(dot)com>, Rich Shepard