Re: SSI patch version 14

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>,<markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>, "Dan Ports" <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI patch version 14
Date: 2011-02-07 23:55:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Ok, committed.

Thanks for that, and for all the suggestions along the way!

Thanks also to Joe Conway for the review and partial commit in the
first CF for this release; to Jeff Davis for the reviews, pointing
out areas which needed work; and to Anssi Kääriäinen for testing
thoroughly enough to find some issues to fix!

And thanks especially to Dan Ports for joining me in this effort and
co-authoring this with me! Besides the actual code contributions,
the ability to pound on the result with DBT-2 for days at a time was
invaluable.

WOO-HOO!

-Kevin