PL - "Programming Languages" or "Procedural Languages"?

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL - "Programming Languages" or "Procedural Languages"?
Date: 2011-02-03 07:37:13
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all,

I just found "PL" is explained as "Programming Languages"
in the Acronyms section.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/acronyms.html

I think this should be "Procedural Languages" because
"Procedural" is used in the Server Programming section.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/server-programming.html

I've created a patch, but which should we use?

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>

Attachment Content-Type Size
acronyms.sgml.diff text/plain 473 bytes