FOSDEM meetup

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FOSDEM meetup
Date: 2011-01-30 01:36:37
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi all,

for those of you who are coming to FOSDEM next week:

The place where we meet friday evening:

Restaurant Touareg
80, Chaussée de Charleroi
1060 Bruxelle
http://www.letouareg.be/

It's about 5 minutes from the hotel.

On saturday evening we go to the Lebanese restaurant, which we visited 2
years (I think) ago:

MONT LIBAN
rue de Livourne 30-32
1000 Bruxelles
http://www.montliban.be/

Reservation is made for 7:30pm (they don't open earlier), let's meet
7:15pm at the hotel.

See you next weekend

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum