Re: SSI, simplified

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Joshua Tolley" <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <drkp(at)csail(dot)mit(dot)edu>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSI, simplified
Date: 2011-01-25 20:01:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

>> http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8285377/?listid=20642536

> I foresee a whole new set of animated postgres tutorials...

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing. I threw this together
while waiting to see if DBT-2 could shake out any new problems after
some minor changes to the SSI patch. It was my first time playing
with the site and it took about an hour and a half, and didn't quite
use up all the free credits you get with the trial. With some
actual *planning* someone with some experience could put together
some nice training clips, I would think.

-Kevin