Misusing yet another mailing list

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-01-21 00:11:59
Lists: pdxpug

I saw a note on the bathroom wall (right next to where David was
recycling his pee for plants) that this is where the cool kids hang out
in Portland. I'll be in town all of next week; Monday - Friday staying
at the Embassy Suites Portland - Downtown at 319 SW Pine Street, then
with some friends a little further away from center. Returning way too
early on Sunday morning.

My other group of friends does a Wednesday social event. You are all
welcome to attend; the location remains secret until the day before but
I can share then. Be happy to visit an "emergency social" with just
your crew as well, any night except Wednesday.

And if nothing else happens, I'll just spend all my spare time at Ground
Kontrol.