Support for Slony 2.0?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Support for Slony 2.0?
Date: 2011-01-19 20:19:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I want to know if we still want to support Slony. I was working on
fixing an issue with our support of Slony till I finally understood we
don't have any support of Slony 2.0.

I remember that some of us wanted to get rid of our Slony support. I'm
all to keep it. I think this is the kind of things that makes pgAdmin
special.

So, I'm ready to work on this: make sure Slony 1.2 is still supported
and add support for 2.0.

But before working on this, I want to make sure this won't be a useless
effort. So I guess I would like to have a final decision on this. Do we
decide to drop Slony support in 1.14, or do we decide that I can work on
it, fix it, add support for 2.0, etc.?

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr