Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues

From: Federico Di Gregorio <federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues
Date: 2011-01-14 15:38:45
Lists: psycopg

On 14/01/2011 14:10, Alexander Loechel wrote:
> As I'm a Zope/Plone user that uses very often ZPsycopgDA, I'm interessted
> in getting this both Issues fixed. As Daniele already have posted a Patch
> for the Issue #30 this mail focus on Issue #29
>
> Today, for most Zope/Plone users zc.buildout is the common way to install
> Zope/Plone. zc.buildout works perfect with eggs, so a ZPsycopgDA that
> would be converted into a python egg would be great.
>
> I could do this and have already done this and send it to Daniele, but as
> I'm not familiar with git it was not the way Daniele wish it.
>
> So maybe for someone of you, how is willing to help and much more familiar
> with git could do this after a description:

Thank you very much for this description. I'll try to build a Zope
package during the weekend and push it to a separate, test git
repository. It would be nice if you could then pull the code and try it
on a real-world Zope installation to make sure it works as expected.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio http://dndg.it