Re: Clustering meeting at pgCon?

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Clustering meeting at pgCon?
Date: 2010-12-21 15:12:28
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> (2) Given that 2ndQuadrant will probably hold CHAR11 this year, do we
> want to do a full day or only a half day? (Greg, can you confirm CHAR11?)

CHAR11 is currently being planned, with an announcement expected in
January once the location is nailed down. Still going to be in England,
just not necessarily at Oxford again. The conference will steer clear
of the US Independence Day this year.

I'll be at PGCon and can arrive early under my own funding for an event
like this.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support www.2ndQuadrant.us