Clustering meeting at pgCon?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Clustering meeting at pgCon?
Date: 2010-12-10 19:13:33
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

All,

At the behest of a sponsor, I'm currently investigating the possibility
of doing another short clustering meeting at pgCon. In order to plan
this, please give me feedback on the following:

(1) Were you planning to attend pgCon this year?

(2) Given that 2ndQuadrant will probably hold CHAR11 this year, do we
want to do a full day or only a half day? (Greg, can you confirm CHAR11?)

(3) Given that a meeting would require coming to pgCon a day or two
early, would you need financial assistance with:
(a) an extra day or two of accomodations?
(b) plane fare?
... in order to attend?

More detail: the clustering meeting would most likely be on Tuesday, so
you'd need to get to Ottawa on Monday or early Tuesday morning. If we
did a full day, I would envision doing a half day of general discussion
followed by a half day of breakout (team-hacking) sessions.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.