Re: URL alias for License

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: URL alias for License
Date: 2010-12-06 23:02:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Le 06/12/2010 22:24, Stefan Kaltenbrunner a écrit :
> On 12/06/2010 08:11 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe Josh told them "go to www.postgresql.org slash about slash
>>> license" when he was in a room with them and they tried it and it
>>> didn't work.
>>
>> Yep. Also I've seen people "correct" the spelling and get a 404.
>

> so you were in a room with those people and you told them the url in the
> above words and they found it was not working so they started their IM
> client to tell you (presumably still in the room) about it?

Maybe I had too much wine tonight (thanks to EDB's party in pgday.eu),
but I don't see any reason to argue on this. Both speeling are valid, so
both URL should be valid. That's not much work to do, right? or is it?
because arguing on why people IM Josh is really irrelevant.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr