Re: C Function returning a tuple with a float4 array as column

From: Tim <tim(dot)child(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: C Function returning a tuple with a float4 array as column
Date: 2010-12-06 13:44:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. To clarify, don't need to return multiple
rows, just a single row which is a composite type that contains
multiple arrays. My apologies for using the incorrect terminology.
I have successfully written individual functions to return arrays
and to return composites. The function to return a composite type
used the SRF functions with a row count of 1.

So re-phrasing my question what would the code sequence look like
to return a single composite type, that contained 1 or more arrays?

regards

Tim