Dependents show up twice?

From: Jan-Peter Seifert <Jan-Peter(dot)Seifert(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dependents show up twice?
Date: 2010-11-10 21:56:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

sorry if this is already known.

In order to test a script I gave privileges on a schema different from
public and a function and a table therein to a 'normal' login role:

CREATE ROLE rolle LOGIN
ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'xxxx'
NOSUPERUSER INHERIT NOCREATEDB NOCREATEROLE;

When I choose the 'Dependents' tab for this role the objects show up twice.
Once for the correct database and once for the alphabetically preceding
database.

This happens in 1.10.5 and 1.12.1 (October 4th).

Thank you very much,

Peter