"slow lock" log in addition to log_min_duration_statement ?

From: Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2(at)obviously(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "slow lock" log in addition to log_min_duration_statement ?
Date: 2010-11-10 20:28:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have a cluster with log_min_duration_statement set to log slow
queries. Presently what I'm tracking down is almost certainly a lock
problem. Is there any analog of log_min_duration_statement for locks?
If there is a lock on a certain critical tables for more than a few
hundredths of a second I want to know.

Similarly in pg_stat_activity, is there a way to get the parameters to
the current_query? I see the placeholders (e.g. $1, $2) but not the data.

This is with PostgreSQL 8.3.4
Thanks!