Re: export control information of postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc3.jar

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <JULIE(dot)J(dot)NOIROT(at)airbus(dot)com>,<pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <didier(dot)d(dot)dumont(at)airbus(dot)com>
Subject: Re: export control information of postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc3.jar
Date: 2010-10-23 16:29:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

"NOIROT, Julie J" wrote:

> Could you please indicate me what is the Export Control
> Classification Number (ECCN) of your software:
> postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc3.jar that I do not manage to find on your
> website.

I doubt that anything material has changed since this answer
(available in our archives) was given:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2009-03/msg00084.php

That said, why would that ancient driver be of more than historical
interest? Check the download page for current recommended drivers,
which will contain the latest bug fixes:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

-Kevin