Increasing size of results grid

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Increasing size of results grid
Date: 2010-10-11 18:54:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Folks,

I'd like to use pgadmin3 for more demos. But I find I can't because the
font size of the results grid is fixed as being fairly small, and
there's no way to make it larger.

How difficult would it be to make the results pane have a selectable
font size (and auto-adjust row size, I suppose)?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.