Re: BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Henk Dekker <hdekker(at)sparxsystems(dot)com(dot)au>, PostgreSQL bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5679: pgAdminIII 1.12.0 hangs
Date: 2010-09-28 05:32:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Please reply to the list, not just to me. I've CC'd the list in on my
reply and preserved your message below, but it's best to CC the list in
from the start. Just use "reply all" in your email program.

Anyway: the fact that just SQL editing is failing is very odd. Do you
have other 64-bit Windows 7 machines? And does the same thing happen on
them too?

I don't have access to 64-bit Windows 7, only 32-bit, so it's going to
be hard for me to test this one out. Hopefully someone else on the list
can step up and verify that the SQL editor works fine for them on win7
64-bit (or not) so we can proceed from there.

--
Craig Ringer

Tech-related writing: http://soapyfrogs.blogspot.com/