Re: Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <jdbc(at)eng(dot)sun(dot)com>,<mamasa(at)stagirus(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date: 2010-09-25 02:28:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-jdbc

[Moving the discussion to the PostgreSQL JDBC list, with a blind copy
to bugs. This doesn't sound to me like a bug, per se, but an
extension to the JDBC driver which may be a convenience to some
users. We're more likely to get the attention of the right group of
people on the JDBC list.]

stagirus wrote:

> I guess it would be set/getBoolean methods, right?

Maybe. I'd rather not guess at what it is you need though.

> If you need, I will get the exception report from my developer.

Please do. That would allow us to make sure that if we try to help,
we're working on the right part of the code. It's so much harder to
hit a target when shooting in the dark. ;-)

-Kevin