Good PR -- thanks to everyone!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: translators(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Good PR -- thanks to everyone!
Date: 2010-09-23 17:49:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

So far we have 23 news articles about 9.0, in four languages. Since I
don't see Spanish, Portuguese or Italian there, there's probably more
not listed:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Press_Coverage

Thank you to all of our translators and advocacy volunteers, as well as
EnterpriseDB for lending us their PR agency, for helping us make a big,
international splash with PostgreSQL 9.0.

Great job!

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.