Re: PostgreSQL Zazzle Store up

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Zazzle Store up
Date: 2010-09-16 16:05:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh Berkus wrote:
> I've set up a Zazzle store for PostgreSQL where I'll be putting up
> t-shirts etc. which people can purchase.

When you're looking at the "models" available to see the shirts on, the
options include a chubby guy named Greg and another dude with unkept
long hair and a badly trimmed goatee. I'm glad to see Zazzle knows
their market.

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support www.2ndQuadrant.us