Re: Save Query in frmEditGrid

From: Steffen Kuhn <pg(at)kuhnsteffen(dot)de>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Save Query in frmEditGrid
Date: 2010-09-15 04:35:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guillaume,

I tested it a bit. Your patch solves the issue: open editor, bringing a
cell in editmode, do not change and then close the editor.
- Really editing some values and then pressing 'ESC' does the same as
'Undo' with the new behaviour,
- Really editing a value and the getting editmode from another value or
the same value in the same row does save without query on close
(which is the same behaviour as with a row change).

Regards Steffen