newbie question

From: Jeroen Baten <jeroen(at)molenwindsingel(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: newbie question
Date: 2010-09-04 18:46:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I saw a demo last week of oracle enterprise manager where the dba can
see a graphical view of the server load, click and zoom on peak levels
and zoom in on queries that took a long time.

Now I am the open source advocate within our organisation and have had
some succes.

Are there tools that present these kind of info for PostgreSQL?

please reply to my email adres since I am not a subscriber tot this list.

kind regards,

--

, ,
/ '. .' \ Jeroen Baten