tab from scratch tab

From: Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: tab from scratch tab
Date: 2010-08-16 06:18:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am using pgAdmin 1.10.3

Query Tool.

When I am working in the scratch pad and hit the tab button, it does a
tab on the last place I was in the SQL Editor.

This can be very confusing as when I hit delete after I realize what it
did, it deletes from the scratch pad.

The behavior that I would expect would be for tab to either to a tab in
the scratch pad or to change window focus.

Sim