one more question about LISTEN / NOTIFY

From: max <maxbox(at)directbox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: one more question about LISTEN / NOTIFY
Date: 2010-08-08 02:40:25
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

I asked about the Listen / Notify commands some weeks ago. I decided to
give it a trial.
But I have one more question about it. What happens to notifications if
the connection from a listener application disconnects unexpected. Does
PostgreSQL store all notifications that are triggered during this period
and submit it to the next listener that (re)connect? Or can I lose
notifications if something unexpected happened with my connection?

Thanks,

Max

PS: the PgNotification utilities from Craig Ringer are a little too much
for my purpose ;)