Re: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Online backup cause boot failure,anyone know why?

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Richard <husttripper(at)vip(dot)sina(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Online backup cause boot failure,anyone know why?
Date: 2010-08-05 16:47:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Let's be clear. If you change the postgres code and then things break I
think you're pretty much on your own. We can accept some responsibility
for helping you if you're running our code, but not if you're running
our code which you have subsequently mangled. If you break things you
get to fix them.

cheers

andrew