Re: BUG #5584: Module unfound

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: BEAUSSART ERIC <eric(dot)beaussart(at)orange(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5584: Module unfound
Date: 2010-07-31 03:28:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 31/07/10 06:10, BEAUSSART ERIC wrote:

> Bug reference: 5584
> Logged by: BEAUSSART ERIC
> Email address: eric(dot)beaussart(at)orange(dot)fr
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
> Operating system: Windows
> Details:
>
> Sir, I loaded PostgreSQL, as asked when I started loading MedieaWiki. And
> Apache-PHP, and so on.
> Then, when I tried to start "MediaWiki", it wrote : PHP 5.2.13 installed
> Could not find a suitable database driver!
> For MySQL, compile PHP using --with-mysql, or install the mysql.so module
> For PostgreSQL, compile PHP using --with-pgsql, or install the pgsql.so
> module.

I suggest asking for help on a PHP-specific web forum. This is not a
PostgreSQL bug report.

You're probably missing the PHP driver for PostgreSQL. As you haven't
mentioned where you got PHP from or much else, it's hard to help you
much. Try posting to a PHP forum with a bit more detail, or try on
http://serverfault.com/ .

--
Craig Ringer