Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Amber <guxiaobo1982(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
Date: 2010-07-28 09:24:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Le 28/07/2010 11:16, Amber a écrit :
> [...]
> But if you already know some obvious issues, can you fix them. I'll try to
> fix the ddl to allow it to be loaded into PostgreSQL.

If I know some issues, I would already work on them. If you can fix the
DDL, it would help. Not sure I will find any issue though. It may be
that your schema is too big. IOW, I'm still interested to work on your
issue, but not if it requires me to install a completely unknown software.

--
Guillaume
http://www.postgresql.fr