Re: help

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "fatih durum" <fatihdurum(at)hotmail(dot)com>,<pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: help
Date: 2010-07-27 14:56:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

fatih durum <fatihdurum(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

> * have a problem of my connection to postgresql.* read your
> documentation of your web site but * dont understand what am *
> connected to postgresql.* downloaded the driver of jdbc but *
> didnt find what do * this driver.Do you explain the connection
> with an example ?

The documentation has examples; for instance:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/84/connect.html

It's hard to tell what you have tried and what problems you're
having. Please read this for ideas on what information you could
give us to allow us to be more helpful:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin