Re: JDBC Postgres problem

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tyler Hains <thains(at)profitpointinc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC Postgres problem
Date: 2010-07-09 02:53:39
Lists: pgsql-general

On 9/07/2010 5:24 AM, Tyler Hains wrote:
> We are having a very strange issue where for certain records, queries
> sent via JDBC return no results when the identical query via command
> line or pgadmin return non-null (expected) results. Example below. We
> are running 8.3.9.

Can you post a compilable, self-contained Java program and a database
dump that demonstrates this problem?

You might find that, in the course of trying to simplify your current
code down to something you can publish, you discover what the issue is.
If you still have the issue with a small, simplified example then please
post it so it can be investigated.

--
Craig Ringer