Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?

From: Andrés Maneiro <amaneiro(at)cartolab(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Source code for postgress 7.4?
Date: 2010-06-29 07:59:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks for your answer Kevin,

anyway I couldn't find in the repo a "tag" named 7.4 neither a branch.

It seems there is no tag previously to 8 version series. But it's been
ages since I'm not using CVS, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. In
that case, any help pointing me to the code I'm looking for would be
very helpful.

best,
amaneiro