Re: Keepalive for max_standby_delay

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Keepalive for max_standby_delay
Date: 2010-06-28 17:09:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> It will get done. It is not the very first thing on my to-do list.

??? What is then?

If it's not the first thing on your priority list, with 9.0 getting
later by the day, maybe we should leave it to Robert and Simon, who *do*
seem to have it first on *their* list?

I swear, when Simon was keeping his branch to himself in August everyone
was on his case. It sure seems like Tom is doing exactly the same thing.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.