Re: pgpool

From: Geoffrey <lists(at)serioustechnology(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgpool
Date: 2010-06-22 11:07:33
Lists: pgsql-general

A couple of questions regarding pgpool:

Is there a problem with using multiple connection pools for the same
database? Point being, we might want to give a higher number of
connections to one group of users then another. I can see doing this by
having separate connection pools. The higher priority users have a
larger connection pool.

Is there a problem with using connection pooling and traditional
connections to connect to the same database?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson