Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Jason Tesser" <jasontesser(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-jdbc" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Found a Bug in latest Driver (I THINK) and pg 8.4
Date: 2010-06-01 18:15:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Jason Tesser <jasontesser(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Steps to reproduce

Is this actually specific to JDBC or can you create the situation
with statements in psql? If so, showing a session that starts from
an empty database and show the error would help people to understand
your issue and provide better assistance. (Even if you need to use
Java to show the issue, if you can put together the smallest
possible self-contained case, it helps a lot.)

One thing I wonder about, based on available information, is whether
you might be expecting the search path at *execution* time to affect
the parameter types of the function. Offhand, I would expect those
to be set at CREATE FUNCTION time.

-Kevin