Re: Installing version 8.4

From: Justin Graf <justin(at)magwerks(dot)com>
To: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing version 8.4
Date: 2010-05-30 01:20:01
Lists: pgsql-general

On 5/29/2010 6:26 PM, Bob Pawley wrote:
> Found it in XP it doesn't seem to exist in Windows 7. I can't even
> find Doc and Settings in 7.
>
> It's a large file. I'm not sure what is needed but here is the latter
> part of the file.
>
> Bob

***Snip***

Windows 7 and vista move lots of things around

Documents and Settings is in the root directory but normally hidden and
secured turn on show hidden files/folders and show system
files/folders. form the start menu, type the document name out and the
OS will find it for you.

Windows Vista was/is the first real attempt by MS to setup a OS in a
secure manner. it kinda like having to run sudo in the linux world.
Still allot of things need to be improved namely the click through
interface, should be pass worded

All legitimate Magwerks Corporation quotations are sent in a .PDF file attachment with a unique ID number generated by our proprietary quotation system. Quotations received via any other form of communication will not be honored.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, may contain legally privileged, confidential or other information proprietary to Magwerks Corporation and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it addresses. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any unauthorized viewing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy all occurrences of this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.

Attachment Content-Type Size
justin.vcf text/x-vcard 258 bytes