Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents]

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: RFC - Navigation menu for documents]
Date: 2010-05-26 22:54:47
Lists: pgsql-www

On 26/05/10 20:59, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 21:54, alvherre<alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
>> You sure you don't prefer a GIT repo? pgfoundry doesn't seem very
>> appropriate for this kind of stuff. Too heavyweight and you won't be
>> using most of the (mis)features anyhow.
>
> Oh yeah, +1 on that as one who would probably at least want to *read* it :-)

I was thinking of having javascript-enabled versions of the docs for the
last 2/3 releases on the foundry site (for end-users). Does github (or
alternative) offer website-related stuff too, or just the repository?

Of course that was on the principle that it was going to be separate
from the official docs - if it's going to be on postgresql.org then
we're looking at a different proposition.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd