Call for quotes for 9.0 release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Call for quotes for 9.0 release
Date: 2010-05-15 19:32:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Advocacy geeks, Regional Contacts, Users:

I am looking for 3 user quotes for the upcoming release of 9.0:

* One quote which is excited about HS/SR.
* One quote which is excited about some other feature in 9.0
* One other quote which can be about 9.0 or about the PostgreSQL community.

Quotes from end-users are preferred to quotes from known PostgreSQL
contributors. The bigger/more famous the organization quoted, the
better. International entities are more than welcome.

It is strongly preferred that the quotee be available for follow-up
interviews.

Please find us some good quotes and submit them, either here, or if the
quotee wants privacy, to me at josh(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.