Comments on some tickets

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Comments on some tickets
Date: 2010-04-24 06:49:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I've done some work on our trac system so that old tickets aren't appear
as undone or unfixed. I would like to get comments on three of them.

#41 and #42 are related to pgAdmin needing a constant connection to the
server. I know Dave worked on this, but I don't know if it fixed these
issues. Dave, can you get a look at them and tell me?

#100 is about "GRANT ON ALL IN schema" new 9.0 syntax. My only comment
was: "I'm not sure we really need this. The Grant Wizard already has
this kind of power." Do we agree this or should we something about it?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org