Any good olap benchmarks?

From: Vladimir Rusinov <vladimir(at)greenmice(dot)info>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Any good olap benchmarks?
Date: 2010-03-31 10:29:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi!

I'm searching for any good OLAP-like benchmark: I need some benchmark
with complex selects run on 10-30G dataset, something like this:
http://www.percona.com/docs/wiki/benchmark:wikistat:start, but this is
only a draft and would only be released for mysql.

I've found DBT-3 benchmark, but it lacks documentation and I have no
idea how to run in over network (I need server and client to be on
different hosts).

--
Vladimir Rusinov
Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/vladimir.rusinov